Monday, May 2, 2011

my first international Easter.

        Before this year I had never celebrated an Easter holiday outside of the United States! Although there was no Easter basket waiting for me when I woke up, there were two of my very best friends lying next to me in a beautiful king sized bed and a HUGE gourmet five-star hotel breakfast. I found this to be an agreeable alternative.

upon arrival...

departing into the night...

Easter morning view!

along our Easter morning walk...

pixilated killer whale breaching into cyberspace.

4 comments:

  1. maya! i've moved to alaska and getting settled is taking some time and energy but i'll be posting again very soon. hopefully in the next few days! lots to catch up on... where did YOU go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant for easter :) i'm curious!

    i'm still in santa cruz just for two more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! we went to vancouver, b.c. for a luxurious one-night holiday. not too far away, but international nonetheless! where are you headed after santa cruz??

    ReplyDelete